850 EGP (NON-Egyptians) Due to the difference between tickets prices.
325 EGP (Egyptians) Food not included.
Every Saturday, Monday, and Wednesday
8 – 9 Hours
Arabic / English
What to expect
12:30 Walking tour in downtown
3:00 Egyptian famous Lunch in Downtown
3:30 Fluka in the middle of Nile before sunset
4:30 Walk by the Nile
5:00 Seeing sunset from Cairo tower
7:00 Tanoura Show in old Cairo
8:30 Walking between gift shops
10:30 Having special Egyptian Dinner in old Cairo
Enjoy seeing the sunset from Cairo Tower
Watch the tannoura show in Old Cairo streets
- Drinks (Alcoholic drinks not allowed)
- Meals (Non-Egyptians)
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Extra activities
- Leave all your troubles behind, bring your free-spirit only, and be ready to go crazy
- Fees don’t include gifts in the walking tour
Up to 4 guests
- Full refund before 2 days.
Your ticket will be emailed to you instantly. Please display your e-ticket on your mobile phone with a valid ID.
Tahrir Square, Downtown, Cairo
About your host
Physiotherapist and travel blogger. We will discover the highlights and hidden gems in Cairo.