29th December 2018- 2nd January 2019
In collaboration with Follow Me To Egypt, we’re planning to organize an interesting adventure in New Year in Siwa Oasis.
Siwa Oasis is a sacred and special paradise due to its nature, history, and mysticism. With professional local guides, you will be able to experience it from its spiritual and conscious side. Come to the place that you’ll go for full energy restoration, healing, and connection with Mother Nature and our Higher-selves.
- 4 Days / 3 Nights “2 NIGHTS ECOLODGE – 01 NIGHT CAMP”
- Ghaliet Ecolodge for 2 nights
- Tasilli Camp for 1 night (New Years eve night)
- Accommodation is in (Double / Triple rooms)
Ghaliet Eco-lodge & Spa provides a sanctuary for residents to reconnect with nature & themselves. Ghaliet is a unique Eco-lodge and SPA located nearby Amun Temple and Alexander the greatest oracle in Siwa Oasis. It has been built and inspired by nature and designed in harmony with the palm trees surrounding it and within it. A perfect place to reflect, relax and distress.
Ghaliet Ecolodge & Spa
- Bus leaves Cairo 29th late at night (exact time TBC, most probably around Midnight)
- Arrival Breakfast.
- Ghaliet Ecolodge Check-in & rest.
- Sunset over Fatnas island.
- Special Siwian Dinner in Albabenshal restaurant.
- Heading to Cleopatra Spring (Swimming in Freshwater Spring).
- Full Day Great sand sea Safari by 4×4 Land Cruiser:
[Swimming in Cold Lake in the desert – Beir Wahid Hot Spring visit -Sunset Over High Dunes].
- Desert Camp Arrival.
- Siwian Dinner with Olive Wood Taste.
[Siwian Tea, Camp Fire]
- Camping in the desert under a magical sky full of stars.
Camping in the desert
- Back to ecolodge
- Alexander-Oracle temple visit
- Heading to Siwa Salt Lakes
- Dakrur Mountain
- Sunset from the old town of Siwa Oasis “Shali Fortress”
- Dinner at Ghaliet Restaurant.
- Free tour- Old Town of Siwa
- Departure back to Cairo
- Accommodation in Eco-lodge & Desert Camping
- Transportation from Cairo-Siwa and Siwa-Cairo
- Domestic transportation
- All meals
- Safari trip
- All tickets & permits
- Local tips
- Extra activities
- Personal expenses
- The cost for non-Egyptians is $US 250
- Pay by Fawry 0r Credit Card through this link:
- Bank transfer: Message us on Facebook.
- Children under 12: 1800 EGP (Contact us to generate a payment link)
- Children under 6: FREE
- Credit card: